My client is looking to appoint an experienced Salesforce Account Manager for the following responsibilities at their London Bridge Office:
- Source and qualify prospects, both new and existing Salesforce clients
- Work alongside the Salesforce technical team to scope customer requirements
- Attend meetings with prospective customers and close sales
- Manage the entire sales cycle from new enquiry through to closed deal
- Maintain relationships with our existing customer base and proactively seek new business opportunities
- Produce proposals and presentations to promote our services and USPs
- Successfully meet a Quarterly sales quota
- – Solid understanding (Big Picture) of Salesforce application architecture and development components including Apex and Lightning Web Experience.
- – Understand end to end Salesforce Implementations.
- – An understanding of Salesforce platform features such as custom objects, validation rules, workflows, assignment rules, formula fields, custom reporting, and modifying pages, views, and dashboards.
- – Understanding of Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visual Force (VF Pages), Integration (REST, SOAP, Change Data Capture, Platform Events), Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL.
- – Experience on Salesforce Customer Communities.
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to know more detail then please contact Zac Stephens.Apply for this job