We’re looking for a highly motivated business analyst and product manager who has deep expertise in mobile (market, technology, devices, apps, sites, comms, user experience, etc.). And, has experience of the requirements capture to implementation, and launch to BAU lifecycle, and is able to liaise both internally with the EMEA regions, marketing and sales, technology and, externally with agencies / suppliers, licensees and partners, to ensure product enhancements, new product development and business processes support both business and customer needs.
Why we’re looking:
Our organisation is undergoing transformational multi-channel change, with mobile propositions and services at its heart, across two well known brands in EMEA. I need someone to support me in delivering an ambitious roadmap of mobile propositions, leveraging mobile apps, sites and messaging. We are at the very beginning of an ambitious journey, and this is an excellent opportunity to help shape and deliver it across EMEA.
What you’ll be responsible for:
You will be gathering user requirements, acting as the go-between for the development and commercial teams, also liaising with creative, finance and technical teams, and the EMEA regions. You will play a pivotal role in translating the business needs into commercial and development specifications.
Responsibilities and skills will include:
– Collating and interpreting business requirements through internal and external channels
– Authoring user stories and manage all new incoming requirement requests
– Working with marketing / eCommerce and technology teams to agree scope of releases and understanding of requirements
– Own the product – design, development, functional testing – release lifecycle in an agile / scrum environment
– Defining and communicating technical requirements
– Defining and agreeing business processes to ensure efficient and effective delivery and live support
– Assist in documenting current state and future state capabilities (people, business processes / procedures, and technology)
Essential: Must have demonstrable experience working on either mobile phone websites or mobile apps, ios, blackberry and android.Apply for this job