We are currently looking to appoint a Microsoft Cloud Consultancy Practice Lead for a Microsoft Gold Partner who have a fast paced environment experiencing impressive growth.
You will ideally:
- Demonstrate a strong technical understanding of Microsoft cloud technologies across Azure IaaS, PaaS and Office 365 as well as experience with legacy on products
- Work on technology organisation strategy and change management including recruitment and disciplinary activities
- Provide line management leadership for technical architects and professional service consultants across the cloud, infrastructure and application development teams
- Maintain and evolve pre-sales templates, support technical consultants with ongoing presales tender responses and proposal generation
- Maintain and evolve professional service templates for statement of works, high / low level designs and support technical consultants with ongoing project deliverables
- Act as an escalation point for internal / external stakeholders for product development, technical presales and project issues
- Contribute to process, technical, operational documentation to support the current and future ISO accreditations
- Develop the appropriate training program to maximise retention of our current Microsoft competencies and offer the best personal development opportunities for staff in line with the company’s business drivers
- Set appropriate performance KPIs, objectives, oversee periodic reviews with technical staff and line managers
- Ensure that technology investments are made effectively, deliver on the needs of the business, its customers and the company’s strategic ambitions.
If you have the above skills, Microsoft Azure experience and would like to know more detail then please contact Zac Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this job