Business Intelligence Developer
SQL Server 2005 (or later)
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS / MDX)
.it’s also an advantage to have some exposure to the following:
ProClarity (or other similar BI tools e.g. Cognos, Hyperion etc.)
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Contribute to the specification, design and development of new/redesigned high profile analysis and business intelligence platform.
• Undertake regular monitoring of existing systems and processes, striving for improved performance and efficiency.
• Ensure that documentation and supporting materials are up-to-date, accurate and fully informative.
• Where necessary undertake BAU activities and help support User Acceptance Testing.
• Provide incident support to colleagues to insure that system issues and BAU disruptions are kept to an absolute minimum.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key customers, suppliers, colleagues and peers to obtain/exchange information, identify best practices and where appropriate ascertain stakeholder future requirements.
• Respond to a wide range of customer enquiries, ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer, escalating issues as appropriate.
• Where required, lead, motivate, develop and coach team members so that their individual and collective performance is of the required standard and meets the current and future needs of the department.
• Ensure compliance with the Groups ITEC procedures guidelines and reporting requirements as well as any relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
If you would like to know more detail regarding this permanent position with our Tier 1 Banking Client in Gloucester then apply below:Apply for this job