Business Analyst, Banking Payments Domain, SWIFT or BACS or CHAPS or SEPA or Faster Payments, London
3 years previous experience in a Business Analysis role supported by an ISEB or similar qualification. Good interpersonal skills
Successful candidates will be assigned to regulatory/mandatory/strategic Programmes within the Payments domain area, having an understanding from an operational as well as a business perspective would be beneficial..
The successful candidate will need :
- Experience of working on International or Domestic Payments Projects & Programmes
- Detailed knowledge & use of any of the following Payments schemes – SWIFT/BACS/CHAPS/SEPA/Faster Payments/FATCA
- Experience of UML & production of use cases
- Data analysis & modelling
- Involvement in projects/programmes using an Agile approach
- Knowledge & use of the Rational tool set
- Knowledge of GPP/Fundtech would be an advantage.
If you have the above Business Analyst experience with Payments domain experience and would like to know more detail then please apply below.Apply for this job