· Technical leader and focal point for the software development team – ensuring software is high quality, well designed.
· Perform hands-on development and actively contribute to the code base including peer review of code.
· Support the Project Manager in developing project roadmaps, understanding delivery time scales, and communicating these to the customer.
· Liaison with the Product Owner to manage the product road map and communicating the impact of changing customer requirements.
· Identifying technical risks/opportunities and proactively developing plans to mitigate and realise them
· Cloud-based architectures: AWS or Azure
· DevOps Automated Deployment: Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift or Kubernetes
· Database Technologies: SQL, Elasticsearch or MongoDB
· Testing Technologies: Cypress, Selenium or Cucumber
This opportunity will require security clearance or a clean history/past so one can obtain clearance.
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to know more detail then please contact Zac Stephens at Concilio.
Concilio is an employment agency and employment business.