Technical Consultant, HP IT Management Tools, Configuration, Implementation,, HP Operations Manager, HP Network Monitoring, HP Service Health Reporter, HP BSM , HP uCMDB, HP Service Manager, Asset Manager, London.
· Expertise in HP IT Management Tools specifically HP Operations Manager, HP Network Monitoring, HP Service Health Reporter, HP BSM , HP uCMDB, HP Service Manager, Asset Manager to advise on best practice configuration to realise the maximum from the tools in my clients environment.
· Accountable for understand customer requirements and architecting of End to End solution
· 10 + years of experience in HP Openview Technology Stack and Configuration Management System (CMS)
· Lead requirements gathering discussions and workshops
· Develop Gap analysis and Solution Design deliverables
· Provide inputs to PM for creation and maintenance of Project Plan Trainings to internal teams and customers
· Hands on experience in Configuration and customization of HP IT Management tools
· Experience in working with Onshore / offshore delivery teams
· Well versed in ITIL Processes
· Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stakeholder.
· Expertise in Effort & Cost estimation, Solution architecture & sizing
My clients environment is Financial Services / Insurance based in London and the expectation is that this will be a six months contract.
If you have the above HP IT management tools architectural experience, able to start within a timescale of no longer than two weeks and would like to know more detail then please contact Zac Stephens.Apply for this job