The Technical Team Leader is responsible for ensuring the high quality of delivery of services by the 3rd line technical support team. Reporting to the Managed Services Director, the role provides clear technical guidance and support to the technical team. There is a focus on delivering long term solutions in place of temporary workarounds and the methodical implementation and maintenance of processes, ensuring they are fully documented and the CMDB is accurately maintained. Provide a key interface between technical teams and the Senior Management Team.
- Extensive technical experience within the Cloud services sector
- Demonstrable people management skills
- Proven mentoring, collaboration and analytical skills to proactively drive the team forward.
- Expertise in Microsoft technologies: EUD (Win10, EPM & SCCM), MS Azure; O365, M365, Windows Server.
- Strong experience with other server technologies such as Exchange, SQL, SharePoint.
- A strong understanding of Windows client desktop management.
- A strong understanding of networking technology and principals.
- Experience with Microsoft Security products would be a benefit.
- Experience of writing PowerShell scripts and implementing automation.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical background
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, and 5 yearsat 3rd line or similar role.
- Experience of Incident, Problem and Change Management within a complex environment
- ITIL v3 or v4
If you have the above skills and experience then please contact Zac Stephens for further detail.