We are looking for an experienced software and database developer to join our clients team to develop and maintain the business’ MI infrastructure, including custom web reporting, secure data transfers, database and infrastructure hardware maintenance. The jobholder will be responsible for the technical input and implementation of all aspects of business requirements and execution of changes through the tools supplied, playing a key role in the success of a direct sales channel within a large corporation in the financial services sector.
Key Capabilities/ Knowledge:
- A background in the design, build, test and implementation of change across the MI / IT environments
- A proven track record of requirement definition and requirements management
- Excellent communication and influencing skills and ability to use appropriately.
- Proven track record in customer service, meeting needs and demonstrating the added value of the service provided.
- Ability to travel across multiple sites.
- High competence with database management, configuration and queries, with SQL and Oracle experience essential.