The successful candidate will have previous experience of designing, implementing, and understanding the operational aspects of a full stack Microsoft 365 cloud-native and/or hybrid deployments. The principal focus of this role will be on the design and implementation of Microsoft 365/Azure solutions, specifically Modern Management, facilitating service transitions/migrations to ensure that client requirements are met or exceeded, appropriately exploiting the available technology to maximise ROI for the client. Additionally, the role also incorporates the facilitation of workshops and other duties such as speaking at events and assisting other team members.
To provide this you will have expert demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft 365 services extending into Azure AD and associated Azure services for Security & Identity Management, Windows 10 Deployment and EUD Monitoring & Management (such as Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune), ConfigMgr, and Autopilot enrolment).
Education & Qualifications
The successful candidate will hold one or more of the following qualification or be willing to achieve or upgrade existing certifications as part of a structured probation programme.
- Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Teams Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator Associate
- TOGAF Foundation
Competencies & Skills
- Adaptable: Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with competing demands. Adapting to variations so that effectiveness is not impacted by change.
- Efficient: Works under broad direction, often self-initiated, efficiently converting resources in to results; Fully responsible for meeting allocated technical and/or project/supervisory objectives.
- Responsible: Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy, demonstrating an organised approach to work with high attention to detail.
- Influencer: You lead by role-model behaviours, influencing others, articulating the rationale to gain their agreement.
- Motivator: Highly driven and inspire others to move things along and make things happen.
- Enabler: A team player, comfortable working with diverse teams and stakeholders in a collaborative environment.
- Learner: Actively seeks out new knowledge for own personal development and the mentoring or coaching of others.
- Confident: Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective dialogue with others.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft/Office 365 & EM+S
- 5+ years historical understanding of Windows 10 deployment & server technologies
- 5+ years current experience of Modern Management technologies including Microsoft Endpoint Manager, ConfigMgr, Intune and Autopilot enrolment using Windows 10, Android, iOS and macOS.
- Hands-on, demonstrable PowerShell scripting skills.
- Experience in Active Directory or Exchange migrations with Microsoft, Bittitan, BinaryTree, Quest, ShareGate & CloudM toolsets
- Broad knowledge of email and mobility solutions
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft/Office 365 service stack including EM+S, AAD, AADC, WHfB/Passwordless, AADJ and AADHJ capabilities
- Experience and working knowledge of Windows Server 2016, 2019 & 2022 (including services such as ADFS, DNS, Certificate Services, Hyper-V, IIS etc.)
If you have the above skills, qualifications and experience and would like to know more detail then please contact Zac Stephens