Project Manager, Banking Payment Systems, London
Experience delvering projects within FATCA or Swift or BACS or CHAPS or SEPA or Faster Payments
You’ll define and shape project objectives, scope requirements with both Business and IT colleagues and evaluate solutions, operating in a diverse stakeholder environment. Your remit will also include ensuring compliance with quality standards and regulatory requirements.
Successful candidates will be assigned to regulatory/mandatory/strategic Programmes within the Payments domain area, having an understanding from an operational as well as a business perspective would be beneficial. Candidates with a high Business Acumen
Further supported by the skills below:
- Experience in a Project Management role supported by APM, Prince2 or similar qualification
- Good interpersonal skills
- Detailed knowledge & use of any of the following Payments schemes – SWIFT/BACS/CHAPS/SEPA/Faster Payments/FATCA
- Experience of working on International or Domestic Payments Projects & Programmes
- Involvement in projects/programmes using an ‘Agile ‘approach and methodology
- Knowledge & use of the Rational tool set.
If you have the above Project Management experience with Payments domain experience and would like to know more detail then please apply below.Apply for this job