Web based .Net Developers for an exciting Agile development environment
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Strong Software Engineering background and deep knowledge of agile development practices, TDD/BDD, automated builds, continuous integration, code quality metrics etc.
• History in providing Software Engineering oversight, technical leadership and setting the strategic direction across multiple teams
• Knowledge of DevOps such as Selenium, Urban Code and experience of TFS/GIT repositiories would be an advantage
• Experience across the entire SDLC from inception, through build to production
• Agile working methods – sprint delivery, continuous integration, continuous delivery
• Good working knowledge of containerisation – e.g.Cloud Hosting
• Passion for coaching other software engineers and building a strong team culture.
• Desire to reduce complexity and look for pragmatic outcomes
• Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
• Be a team player and encourage collaboration
• Act as an advocate for our product technology and business strategy
• Self-Starter with a results-driven mind-set
• The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
• Have a curious mind and a will to experiment & learn how new technology works
• Comfort with working with partner and vendor resources, pragmatic approach to problem solving.
If you are interested in this vacancy then please contact Zac Stephens at Concilio.