Our client is seeking an experienced Dynamics Customer Engagement -Power platform architect to join their busy professional services practice and lead the solutions team.
You will have previous experience of solution architecture, functional and business analysis, customisation, and development. The principal focus of this role will be on architecture and development of our clients Dynamics 365 and Power platform solutions. Working with established offerings and opportunities to develop and innovate new products; this is very much a hand-on role and aside from managing a team of consultants, developers and UX specialists you would be involved with client deliverables, presales, demonstrations, and community engagement of this busy and dynamic technology area of business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- This role will lead the solutions team and the delivery of Dynamics, Power platform and wider development capabilities.
- Have expert knowledge of the Dynamics 365 and Power platform stack.
- Working under broad direction, you will have defined authority and accountability for activities and decisions in the solutions team including technical, qualitive and financial aspects.
- Lead the review and evolution of existing solutions in addition to championing innovation for new capabilities.
- Work with customers to determine business requirements, articulating value-driven objectives through functional requirements, defining quality gates and appropriate testing leading to the delivery of robust and reliable solutions.
- Work with the Project Management Office through either predictive or adaptive (agile-lean) methods for the delivery of engagements.
- Be actively engaged with the community, industry, and the wider marketspace. Understanding market shifts, identifying technical innovation opportunities, and using the knowledge for the development of the wider team.
- Identifying, adopting, and/or adapting appropriate systems, methods, tools, and techniques to support the success of the team and solution delivery.
- Technical oversight across all stages of development and customisation of our customer engagements.
- Monitor and measure the application and understanding of standards across the team to ensure quality and secure standards are applied.
- Represent our client at various industry events and engagements
- Actively seek to develop own capability and knowledge. Uses this to coach and mentor team members; creating a supporting environment to develop and deliver their best work.
- Contribute to the evolution of organisational standards and policies for solution development.
- Ability to direct a team of consultants, developers and UX design specialists
- Experience of leading project deliveries and portfolios with cross-functional teams
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders of various levels and with disparate goals
- Practiced pre-sales engagement
- Excellent presentation, communication, and demonstration skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft technology capabilities for Dynamics, Power platform and associated services
- Awareness and working experience of Agile-lean methodologies
- Breadth of knowledge across architecture principals, systems development, design, programming, service transition, business change management.
- Robust experience in Data Management; including architecture, design, customisation, and integration of relational database technologies; specifically, with MSSQL, Azure SQL and associated technologies.
Essential Technical Skills
- Expert level/5+ years working with Dynamics 365 and on-premise solutions encompassing full life-cycle implementations.
- Expert level/5+ years working with Data Management and Architecture in relation to Dynamics 365 and wider integrations between Dynamics 365 and other data systems.
- Associate level/2-3+ years working with Power Platform, Dataverse, no-code/low-code, Automate/Flow, Portals and Power Apps
- Associate level/2-3+ years working with Data Analytics such as Power BI, Cortex/Syntex, Data Gateways etc.
Advantageous Technical Skills
- Awareness and working knowledge of applicable Azure services and how to exploit them
- Good working knowledge of SQL Services such as Reporting, Integration, and advanced querying capability.
- Experience of Portals, SharePoint, Exchange and other Microsoft 365 services.
- Familiarity with serverless technologies, containers etc.
- Click Dimensions, PTX and other integration partners.
- Demonstrable experience with membership platforms is highly desirable.
Ideally, you will hold or be willing to undertake certification in the following areas;
- MB-200: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- MB-210: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
- MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer
- MB-500: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-600: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
Competencies & Behaviours
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated with attention to detail and a desire to continually improve.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative, and cross-functional environment
- Able to work both on own initiative, as part of a team whilst also directing a team
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm in stressful situations
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to know more detail then please contact Zac StephensApply for this job