Must have at least one year of experience in Salesforce development projects.
- Can perform Salesforce.com configuration and Force.com custom development using Salesforce objects and entities including Page Layouts, Standard and Custom Objects, Approval Processes/Workflows, Apex and Visualforce code.
- Can develop customised solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and client requirements.
- Participate in daily SCRUM sessions as an agile team member.
- High level of spoken/written English.
- A passion for innovation and digital development
- Ability to work in a busy and demanding environment – cool under pressure
- Proactive individual
- Committed and integrated
- A keen eye for detail – a somewhat perfectionist
- A good understanding of scope, cost, and timelines
- Someone who can work independently on individual tasks as well as working in a team collectively.
- Someone who flourishes in creative environments, and won’t be afraid to try new things on how to take the company to new heights as a collective.
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues
- A keen thirst for progression in an international brand.
They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, and the role would best suit someone who has had at least a years experience in Salesforce development. Most projects are unique and work is varied which keeps things interesting. They work across all industry sectors, so there is a big element of teamwork.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- An opportunity to grow in an international brand.
If you have the above skills and experience then please contact Zac StephensApply for this job