- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 (Database Development – relational database design concepts and best practices).
- Hands on experience with .NET 4.0/4.5 using C#
- Must have good WCF services experience using C#
- Must have hands-on experience designing and implementing object-oriented design and programming using .NET
- Must have a good understanding of and experience using web services (asmx& WCF), MVC 4 , MVC 5 , Azure
- Needs to understand Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Multi-Layer Architecture and Patterns
- Needs to have a strong experience with Source Control tools like Visual Source Safe or Team Foundation Server
- Would demonstrate initiative and dependability as a member of the team
- High level of spoken/written English.
- A passion for innovation and digital development
- Ability to work in a busy and demanding environment – cool under pressure
- Proactive individual
- Committed and integrated
- A keen eye for detail – a somewhat perfectionist
- A good understanding of scope, cost and timelines
- Someone who can work independently on individual tasks as well as working in a team collectively.
- Someone who flourishes in creative environments, and won’t be afraid to try new things on how to take the company to new heights as a collective.
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues
- A keen thirst for progression in an international brand.
They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, and the role would best suit someone who has had at least 1 years experience in .Net development. Most projects are unique and work is varied which keeps things interesting. They work across all industry sectors, so there is a big element of teamwork.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- An opportunity to grow in an international brand.
If you have the above skills and experience please contact Zac StephensApply for this job