- Must have at least one years experience in Magento development projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Magento 1.9.x.
- Knowledge of Bitbucket, specifically Git.
- Strong in responsive and adaptive web development procedures
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Strong understanding of Magento back-end.
- Ability to do customisations.
- Ability to develop custom extensions.
- Experience of Magento 2.x.
- High level of spoken/written English.
- A passion for innovation and digital development
- Ability to work in a busy and demanding environment – cool under pressure
- Proactive individual
- Committed and integrated
- A keen eye for detail – a somewhat perfectionist
- A good understanding of scope, cost and timelines
- Someone who can work independently on individual tasks as well as working in a team collectively.
- Someone who flourishes in creative environments, and won’t be afraid to try new things on how to take the company to new heights as a collective.
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues
- A keen thirst for progression in an international brand.
They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, and the role would best suit someone who has had at least a year of experience in Magento development. Most projects are unique and work is varied which keeps things interesting. They work across all industry sectors, so there is a big element of teamwork.
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to know more then contact Zac StephensApply for this job