Key Capabilities/ Knowledge:
- A proven track record of delivering the IT components of major projects to time, cost, quality with excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Demonstrate the behavioural and project management competency levels required for the role.
- Excellent organisation, communication, presentation, negotiation, influencing management skills.
- Strong awareness capability for multiple projects with financial and non-financial benefits.
- Project and operational risk management capability.
- An up to date awareness of technology trends within the IT industry.
- Understanding of the significance of IT infrastructure and/or Application change in a large financial services environment and familiarity with technology strategy and architectural concepts for technology direction.
- Proven ability to assimilate, understand and manage problem solving and opportunities recognition in the context of IT Infrastructure and/or Application change solution concept, solutioning, design and deployment in a major financial services environment.
- Many years of successfully delivering a range of complex, high profile IT projects. Proven track record of implementing & leading improvements in project lifecycle.
- Able to identify projects at risk and take appropriate action to recover, often working across divisional boundaries. Takes ownership for the resolution of highly complex issues and risks that have been escalated.
- Qualification such as Prince, AMP, Sigma (or equivalent experience) in management and/or formal project/programme management qualification.
If you have the above skills and experience and would like the opportunity to work in a Financial institution then please apply below.Apply for this job