Digital Programme Manager (eCommerce or mCommerce)
A leading Tier 1 Bank requires a Digital Programme Manager (eCommerce/mCommerce) to work on a number of its large-scale software development/implementation projects. The role will involve business change transformation and the delivery of a range of multi-million pound projects. The Digital Programme Manager (eCommerce,/mCommerce) will undertake a number of different responsibilities and work with internal staff, external contractors and client employees.
The successful Digital Programme Manager (eCommerce/mCommerce) will have:
- At least 5 years experience of digital, web, mCommerce or ecommerce software development.
- Experience of delivering a range of projects with commercial value of over 500k to M’s.
- Certification in at least one project management methodology, e.g. Prince2.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong and relevant academic background.
This is an opportunity for a Digital Programme Manager (eCommerce/mCommerce) to join an International Tier 1 Bank to transform the digital landscape of their banking propositions.
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to know more detail then please apply below and we will call you in return.Apply for this job