Working closely with the marketing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing marketing communications, content planning, campaigns, social media scheduling and digital event activities including regular webinars.
The successful candidate will have excellent written communication skills, with the ability to work with internal teams and independently to create content in the marketing automation platform and content management system, HubSpot.
The successful candidate will contribute to strategic marketing activities to develop brand awareness, increase engagement, and drive lead generation. Content creation will include website, social media, occasional blogs, and all event activities including event synopsis, landing pages, email invitations and registrations, and follow up emails. They will be expected to know how to work in HubSpot and manage customer and prospect data to develop effective nurture and stakeholder communication workflows.
My client is an Microsoft-focused technology company, so it’s an advantage to understand at least the basics of Microsoft technology. Knowledge of how to write for IT-leader audiences and communicate managed services is also important.
Duties and responsibilities
· Work with Marketing to schedule regular events and manage all associated activities including creation of landing pages, email invites and follow ups and managing registrations and reporting through HubSpot
· Write relevant and regular content for social media platforms and website as well as scheduling and monthly reporting through HubSpot
· Work closely with the marketing team to produce compelling content for various distribution channels, including webinars and event material, presentations, email campaigns, newsletters, website content, direct messaging, social media, blog articles, and partner marketing activities
· Own and manage case studies and testimonial process including interviewing customers, writing content and obtaining permissions for publishing
· Monitor and manage the marketing inbox including recording inbound leads in our CRM
· Work with the marketing and sales teams to drive increased attendance at regular webinars and digital events to drive lead generation
· Work with the marketing team to edit and update website copy in line with brand and vertical market messaging to keep a consistent brand tone of voice across all content
· Work with the marketing team to strengthen the brand market message
· Research and source relevant market insight and turn it into compelling content and material for presentations and lead generation
· Work with the marketing team to develop solution and business outcome led campaigns in HubSpot as an extension of the customer journey
· Contribution of ideas surrounding best practice in content and PR
· Liaise with relevant internal contacts to write our monthly customer and partner newsletters including managing sends through HubSpot
· Follow best practice and contribute to improvement of processes to maintain a healthy HubSpot domain for effective content, communication and customer reach
· Support marketing team with management of activities associated with partner marketing, partner agreement requirements and Microsoft requirements including content required for the commercial marketplace
· Work with Marketing Director and Chief Commercial Officer on partner recruit campaign and activities including partner marketing material and promotion
· Support with communication and PR activities including any acquisition requirements as needed
Ideal candidate skills & experience
· Excellent written communication skills and ability to liaise with and communicate information from other teams effectively
· Professional and engaging client liaison skills
· Experience managing digital events including webinars and all associated activities to drive registration, attendance and effective reporting
· Experience developing effective workflows and data groups in HubSpot
· Exposure and experience working in IT/Microsoft technology/managed services business
· Proven track record of writing compelling content that increases engagement and drives lead generation in the UK IT industry
· Organised, with the ability to work efficiently and meet tight deadlines
· Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment, whilst continuously driving new ideas from concept to implementation
· Strong ability in digital tools including M365 suite and HubSpot; SEO tools are a plus
· Experience writing and scheduling effective content for social media platforms that is relevant, interesting and engaging
· Ability to interpret, summarise and repurpose content using language and terminology our customers and salesforce are familiar with
· Proficient skills in Office 365 including SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint.
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to know more then please contact Zac StephensApply for this job