- Understanding client requirements in terms of any data related work they need to carry out – e.g. data migration, data quality remediation, data modelling, business intelligence
- Able to analyse data and information, conduct scoping and requirements gathering.
- Providing recommendations to management/key stakeholders on IT/data strategy and impact.
- Understand the capabilities of data-sources and be able to make recommendations on the best method for analysis/
- Undertake change impact analysis, trend and forecasting analysis.
Essential skills and experience:
- You will have a track record in delivering successful data focussed projects.
- Highly analytical, meticulous and excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability in analysing large sets and subsets of data.
- An understanding of the process of gathering and documenting requirements Strong data manipulation skills, able to identify discrepancies and validate data to ensure accuracy (data manipulation skills in both Microsoft Excel, SQL Server or BI Tools).
- Assist clients in making strategic use of their data assets, and make the right decisions
- Excellent listening skills, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-aware, sociable, articulate, and team-playing abilities.
- Applied understanding of one of the following domains – banking, insurance, wealth management
- Keeping on top of latest developments within data domain
Successful Candidate will have:
- Degree educated, ideally with a minimum 2:1 Bachelor or Masters level degree (preferably in mathematics, econometrics or statistics).
- Expertise in SQL and two of the following BI/analytics tools
- Advanced Microsoft Excel – use of VBA/Macros an advantage.
- Notable experience working directly with clients.
My client offers an extremely competitive package, based in Central London and if interested please apply below.Apply for this job