We are seeking passionate and immersed Microsoft consultant wishing to further their consultancy career to join our clients busy professional services practice within their infrastructure services team. The Microsoft Professional Services specialists, consultants and architects are customer facing and primarily responsible for Service Strategy Consulting, Service/System Design and Service Transition functions for clients in addition to R&D/Innovation and Emerging Technology duties.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of designing, implementing, and understanding the operational aspects of a full stack Microsoft 365 cloud-native and/or hybrid deployments. The principal focus of this role will draw on the consultant’s breadth of knowledge across Microsoft technologies and appreciation of organisational processes/challenges to develop technology solutions for our clients. Specifically focused on the Microsoft 365 ecosphere, you would bring expert knowledge and experience around Modern Workplace and Modern Management Solutions. This would include productivity workloads such as Exchange, SharePoint, Teams through to end point capabilities such as Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Azure AD, Windows 10, Defender for Endpoint and throughout addressing Security, Identity, Compliance.
Whilst a significant proportion of the work involves identifying and translating client requirements into solutions through the consulting aspect, this is very much a hands-on role where you will also be implementing your solution designs, working with the development forum on new capabilities and collaborating with Microsoft and other partners on the next generation of products and capabilities yet to reach the marketplace.
To provide this you will have expert demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft 365 services extending from on-premises solutions into Azure AD and associated Azure services for Security & Identity Management (MIP, AADP), Windows 10 Deployment, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune), Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, along with sound knowledge of how these integrate together to add value and transitioning from traditional on-premises to cloud-native or hybrid configurations.
Education & Qualifications
Ideally you will hold one or more of the following qualification or be willing to achieve or upgrade existing certifications as part of a structured probation programme.
- Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Teams Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator Associate
- TOGAF Foundation
Competencies & Skills
- Adaptable: Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with competing demands. Adapting to variations so that effectiveness is not impacted by change.
- Efficient: Works under broad direction, often self-initiated, efficiently converting resources in to results; Fully responsible for meeting allocated technical and/or project/supervisory objectives.
- Responsible: Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy, demonstrating an organised approach to work with high attention to detail.
- Influencer: You lead by role-model behaviours, influencing others, articulating the rationale to gain their agreement.
- Motivator: Highly driven and inspire others to move things along and make things happen.
- Enabler: A team player, comfortable working with diverse teams and stakeholders in a collaborative environment.
- Learner: Actively seeks out new knowledge for own personal development and the mentoring or coaching of others.
- Confident: Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective dialogue with others.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft/Office 365 & EM+S E5 suite capabilities
- 5+ years historical understanding of Windows 10 Deployment & server technologies
- 5+ years current experience of Modern Management technologies including Microsoft Endpoint Manager Autopilot enrolment and/or white-glove service using Windows 10, Android, iOS and macOS.
- 3-5 years current experience of Exchange in standalone, hybrid or cloud-native modes.
- 3+ years working knowledge of SharePoint Online & OneDrive for Business
- Solid experience of migrating Exchange, SharePoint, and other workloads from On-premises to cloud either in cloud-native or hybrid modes.
- 3+ years experience with Teams
- Hands-on, demonstrable PowerShell scripting skills.
- Experience in Active Directory or Exchange migrations with Microsoft, Bittitan, BinaryTree, Quest, ShareGate & CloudM toolsets
- Broad knowledge of email and mobility solutions
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft/Office 365 service stack including EM+S, AAD, AADC, WHfB/Passwordless, AADJ and AADHJ capabilities
- Experience and working knowledge of Windows Server 2016, 2019 & 2022 (including services such as ADFS, DNS, Certificate Services, Hyper-V, IIS etc.)
- Exposure to Team voice design and implementation either as Call plan or Direct Routing
- Experience with Windows 365, AVD/WVD and Application Packaging experience would also be beneficial to this role.
- Third party solutions from Autotask, Avepoint, Connectwise and/or other RMM vendors.
- CGEIT, DPBoK, ITIL, TOGAF Foundation Certification and/or professional registration is desirable.
- Demonstrable knowledge of PowerShell and automation capabilities
- Exposure/Experience of Infrastructure as Code (IoC), specifically Bicep or Terraform
- Occasional travel within the UK, some international possible with overnight stays
- Attendance at monthly team meetings in regional office (London)
- Willing to undergo Security Vetting (UKSV/NATO)
- Must have right to work in the UK with indefinite leave to remain and have been resident for at least 3 years.
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to know more detail then please contact Zac Stephens at Concilio.Apply for this job