We are seeking passionate an experienced Dynamics Customer Engagement/Power platform consultant to join our clients busy professional services practice to assist with engagements and project delivery.
You will have previous experience of consulting and/or architecture, functional and business analysis, customisation, and development. The principal focus of this role will be on consulting and development of our Dynamics 365 and Power platform solutions. Working with their established offerings and opportunities to develop and innovate new products; this is very much a hand-on role and you would be involved with client deliverables, presales, demonstrations, and community engagement within this busy and dynamic technology area of our business.
Competencies & Skills
- Adaptable: Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with competing demands. Adapting to variations so that effectiveness is not impacted by change.
- Catalyst: Works under broad direction, often self-motivated to achieve goals. Confident and efficiently converts resources in to results; Fully responsible for meeting allocated technical and/or project/supervisory objectives.
- Responsible: Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy, demonstrating an organised approach to work with high attention to detail.
- Motivator: Highly driven and inspires others to progress and make things happen.
- Challenger: Bringing a fresh perspective regardless of situation or context whilst appreciating other viewpoints.
- Learner: Actively seeks out new knowledge for own personal development and the mentoring or coaching of others.
- Confident: Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective dialogue with others and taking forward actions.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 & associated technologies such as Dynamics Portals.
- 3+ years working with Data Management and Architecture in relation to Dynamics 365 and wider integrations between Dynamics 365 and other data systems.
- 2/3+ years current experience working with Power Platform, Dataverse, no-code/low-code, Automate/Logic Apps, Portals and Power Apps.
- 2/3+ years working with Data Analytics such as Power BI, AS, Data Gateways etc.
- Solid ability with at least 1 programming language such as C#, .Net Core etc.
- Working knowledge of Agile-lean/Scrum methodologies and ceremonies.
- Awareness and working knowledge of applicable Azure services and how to exploit them such as Data Lake, API Management and DevOps Release Pipelines.
- Good working knowledge of SQL Services such as Reporting, Integration, and advanced querying capability.
- Experience of Dynamics Portals, SharePoint, Exchange, and other M365 services.
- Familiarity with serverless technologies, containers etc.
- Click Dimensions, PTX and other integration partners.
- Demonstrable experience with membership platforms is highly desirable.
If you have the above skills and experience then please contact Zac Stephens.Apply for this job