Chief Lead SAP FICO will lead SME teams and engineers to undertake the day to day delivery of a comprehensive functional service and/or complex change projects.
You will contribute to the functions operating plan in line with the strategy of IT and the Finance Business.
You will be a technical expert who drives the integrity and maintenance of the applications which they are responsible for within a team. Provides technical expertise to ensure compliance and quality standards are adhered to at all times and assists in leading the technological direction of the Platform.
You will also ensure Platform SME teams and engineering teams within Platforms continually drive improvements in delivery.
You will possess knowledge of applications, technologies and business processes within an area of expertise and will leverage quality and innovation within the Platform teams.
The ability to work effectively within a large, highly structured organisation is vital, delivering successfully whilst adhering to both processes and policies.
If successful, you will be involved in a number of key, strategic Programmes.
Ideally you will have the following expertise in all or some of the following areas:
• SAP FICO experience
• SAP Technology Stack and Roadmap
• Leverage SAP technologies to reduce TCO in a large financial organisation
• Wider experience of other Finance technologies (e.g. Oracle/Hyperion/Microgen –Aptitude) and their interaction with SAP
• A strong background in software design, development and consultancy.
• Experience of working in the Financial Service Sector is desirable
The role is based on M62 corridor, half way between Leeds and Manchester.
If you have the above SAP FICO experience and would like to know more detail then please contact Zac Stephens at Concilio.Apply for this job