Chief /Lead Digital Architect with experience of end to end eCommerce architecture (ie design, architect, build and implement) is required by our leading financial services organisation.
- Min 5+ years in a Senior Architect role within a large complex organisation (finance an advantage)
- Deep knowledge of TOGAF or Zachman…
- Experience of some of the following technologies: DataPower, WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere process server, WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus, Internet banking Foundation Servers and BAPIs, Oracle, DB2, WebSphere Content Manager, Teamsite, DataPower WAFs, CW DDOS, HP BSM, Tivoli monitoring, LogLogic or other systems (OCIS, GDW, and many others).
- Demonstrable experience of leading the initiation of the solution definition and the detailed design production on large scale Digital Architecture Projects.
- Experience designing systems handling high volume, secure, financial transactions.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
The successful Architect will be responsible for defining the target architecture and roadmap for key domains within Digital Banking (Online and Mobile Banking) and leading a team of Solution Architects. You will have experience of designing robust eCommerce/Digital systems capable of handling high volume financial transactions.Apply for this job