Our client has the following Lead Capability opportunity for an Automation Test Subject Matter Expert:
- Develop automation strategies– build, test & deployment.
- Develop test automation plans for client projects
- Design and execute test (automated & manual) for the integrity of newly delivered / amended systems, ensuring complete test coverage against functional and non-functional standards.
- Provide leadership and management of all offshore test resources engaged on client projects.
- Provide assurance on the integrity, performance and capacity capabilities of applications, systems and infrastructure. Cover risk assessments and recommendations with the clients
- Identify service / process improvements, contribute to the definition of testing standards and the definition of best practice.
- Senior stakeholder engagement and business analysts to produce testing deliverables to include: Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Data, Test Execution Results and Defect logs.
- Test planning, reporting, business impact, risk assessment, estimation, execution and delivery.
- Ensure appropriate level of service monitoring are in place to support Performance, Capacity Assurance and ITIL Capacity Management.
ISO20000, ISO27001, and ISO9001 in structured environments as well as Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration,
Agile, Scrum & Kanban, Waterfall, XP, SAFE, PRINCE2 and Agile Project Management Delivery.
Extensive Automation testing with a variety of tools including Microsoft and HP Toolset in addition to various Open Source tools such as Selenium, JMeter, etc.
Oracle Application Test Suite (OATS) knowledge and experience would be an additional benefit
Test automation process and tooling knowledge and experience.
ISEB testing cert.
ITIL processes – Availability Management, Service Level Monitoring, Configuration, Change, Release, Incident and Problem Support.
This role has a London HQ office but realistically due to the nature of the role there will be work from home and customer sites visits.
If you have the above Automation Test experience, stakeholder engagement, customer facing experience and would like to know more detail then please contact Zac Stephens at Concilio.Apply for this job